Sunday, January 2, 2011

my birthday at Arya..!






It's The Fat Girl's Birthday! yey!!! I always wonder what it would feel to eat at Arya-Persian Restaurant. So on my birthday I've decided to have a try. I've been reading blogs about it. And notice that they have one in common order. And its the Bareh koobideh.

Bareh Koobideh
this is a lamb sausage with basmati rice, the lamb has a lot of flavors.. its like a "longganisa" but its not pork, its lamb. you can taste the garlic, the fat of the lamb.. and its flavors really come out. i liked it,my sisters didn't though.



Another blogger ordered an Arya Dip Platter so I also tried those.

Arya Dip Platterhummus, salsa, sesame and cucumber dip. It's four types of dips;Hummus,Salsa, Cucumber and Sesame. I liked the Cucumber dip and Salsa. Not so much of the Hummus and Sesame. It Comes with A basket of Egyptian Bread. Still warm. I Love EAT!
Basket of Bread
Egyptian Bread

The Arya Salad. Please TRY EAT! IT'S a MUST TRY SALAD! I loved it.

Arya Saladdelicious greens, swirl pastas, crunchy bread sticks, olives and a ceasar dressing like.. Last but not the least.. this is the Kebab Platter. I forgot what its called but its different kinds of kebab, chicken, beef and lamb. Everything taste delicious.

Kebab Platter
beef, lamb and chicken kebabs


They also have a special sauce that goes very well with these kebabs. The owner fondly calls it Dr. Shin's Tomatoes.

Dr. Shins Tomato It’s basically peeled tomatoes, cucumbers, a pinch of salt, a lot of pepper, some hot sauce and a dollop of yogurt.



I Loved the food, the service and of course it was a my very special day. Everything went fine. After Lunch we watched Tanging Ina, Last na 'to. Then went home. Rested for a while, we waited til 8pm so we could go to Kwagos Grill and continue Celebrating. I had fun. Although not everyone was there, I still enjoyed my day. HAPPY 23rd Birthday to the FAT GIRL!


Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl


2 comments:

  1. HOSSEINS PERSIAN KEBAB IS MY TOP FAVORITE PERSIAN CUISINE. TRY IT THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks TruthTeller. Will be on my Visit list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...