Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Japs for The Fat Girl!


Kon'nichiwa!

A very special person in my life loves Japanese Dish. So while strolling along the Midtown Mall with my friend and was very hungry we figured to stop by at Tempura Japanese Grill. There was a host that was kind enough to seat us, although she was hesitant to put us in one of the Tempura Smokeless Yakiniku Tables, since we were only two. But knowing me as the very "mapilit" girl. We went ahead and sit.

Honestly I hate their service, but I'm not up for their services, I'm there because of the lovely food.

A photo taken from Diningcebu.com

this is their seafood ramen - it has a kick to it. probably the ginger and the power of saltiness from the sea shells. the veggies were cooked enough that there's still a crunch to it. the soup was warm and delicious. me and my friend loved it!

there are two maki rolls in this plate, we wanted to put it in one plate so we could occupy less space. the first one is Uncle Sam's Maki - practically its composed of shrimp, Philadelphia cream cheese, cucumber strips topped with bacon and mayo. it tastes really good actually.. wasn't expecting the cream cheese and bacon though. Its like have a bacon and cheese sandwich except instead of bread you pair it with rice. anyway i liked it!
the other maki roll is called the
Tamago Roll - tamago means egg, its rolled with egg then r
ice then nori sheet then mango, cream cheese and crab meat.

so this is the Ebi Tempura (Prawn Tempura) - a regular dish that is ordered most of the time. I liked the taste, but it was a bit oily for me.

So lets get back to those tables that i was saying.. these are the Smokeless Yakiniku Tables. So basically you just lid them up then wait for it to heat up, then you order the meat you want to grill. We tried the Tori (chicken) and the Gyu (beef). and both of us were excited to grill.. lol First they are served raw then its up to you to cook it.
Gyu (beef) Tori (chicken)



We were so full that we couldn't get up! It won't be the last. I'll visit you guys again!
ENJOY Everyone!
Eat Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...