Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fat Girl's Recipe : Chocolate Cake

Dear Zizilia,

i am still trying to figure out what to call my cake. it's for father's day although i can't be with my love, i know he's spending a quality time with his family specially with his daughter. hope he's having fun. while he does that.. i will be baking a cake. a mix of chocolate and coffee. me and my sisters love chocolate and my dad loves coffee so i guess you get what i am trying to say. anyways.. beside the fact its my own creation.. its also for my love and my dad. both of them are great dads to their daughters... if only they could taste it.


anyways.. wish me luck...
be back...

after an hour...

Father's Day Cake

ingredients:
3 and 1/2 cups cake flour
6 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbsp coffee
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 cups sugar
250 g. butter melted
50 ml oil
3 eggs
2 cups water (depends)
30 g. baking powder
10 g. baking soda

procedure:
1. Preheat Oven. 370 degrees. if you're using a small oven like me, that the highest degrees is only about 250 degrees that's fine. Preheat for about 20 minutes.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in you're mixing bowl.
3. Add butter in your dry ingredients make sure it crumbles all together.
4. Add the eggs. Then your oil.
5. Water is optional if you think its really sticky and the texture is thick that you can't mix easily you can add the water.
5. Don't forget to grease you baking pan and put a baking sheet or if you don't have one, bond paper is ok.
6. bake for 45 minutes and you're DONE!

Bon Appetit!


i love it!
it was perfect!
happy father's day my love!

Love,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...