Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Fat Girl’s Food Obsession

I always wanted to write a book. I just didn’t know where to start. Now I have come up with this blog where I could definitely write everything about FOOD. See when you are a Fat Girl taking up Culinary Arts it covers all the insults that she or he will hear in the days to come. So she figures if she takes a course that will relate to her physical aspects then she wouldn’t be able to hear those insults or it is a possibility that it would less the pain. My Name is Rozielle Abella, I’m 23 years old and I am taking up Culinary Arts in The Philippine Women’s University, a sibling to four, and a daughter to Engr. Roberto Abella and Mrs. Elisa Abella. And this is the beginning of my Food Obsession.

They say when you eat too much it’s not healthy and it will KILL you. Not in my case, I love food. No matter how dangerous they are. When you think of pork chops with buttered veggies and mashed potatoes, imagine the wonderful colours, the succulent taste, the amazing aroma. Who would resist an awesome dish? Then someone answers; the health conscious, the vegetarians and the PETA. Anyway enjoy it while we’re young right? And come to think there are unbelievable dishes that we can still eat that are healthy and fat free. Take note it is still FOOD!

The great Food Adventure begins... My name is Rozielle Abella and I am the FAT GIRL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...