Monday, October 18, 2010

Fat Girl's Recipe : Nachos


i heart CPK.. well obviously not like the kind of loving that people give in a certain way to the opposite sex.. but i heart CPK because they've helped me alot when it comes to my college life. they have became a part of my life.

As a part of CPK Greenhills I made them my very own version of Nachos.

Ingredients:
1 bag Nachos
1/4 k Ground beef
1 tbsp Tomato Paste
1 pcs.Green Chilies
2 Onions - 1 cut into cubes and the other one minced
3 cloves Garlic - minced
2 Tomatoes - cubed
Cheese

Procedure of Ground beef:
1.Saute garlic and onions. Add the beef.
2. Add the Tomato Paste. Then set aside. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Assemble:
1. Nachos Chips.
2. Add the beef.
3. Add some onions and tomatoes.
4. Chilies.
5. Spread cheese.

And there you have it.. NACHOS!


Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...