Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crazy Girls at Jack's Loft



One Lazy tuesday - I invited my sister to have lunch with me at Pancake House in Robinson's Malate. But when we were to meet there. The store was closed. So we had to go around and look for another resto. And here we are at Jack's Loft.


This is my sister Jheii (right) and her classmate(left) Kim.


Table was not yet set. There was a menu displayed on the table. Then after ordering the waitress gave us silver wares. Then Ambiance was ok. There were a lot of by standers since it was near the loft area. People can see you eating.


Jack's Loft is known for their fish bowls ice tea. It's good for sharing. The taste itself is unique. It nice to share it with friends and family.


Starters- Calamaris. My sister's choice. It's very tender and soft. Freshly cooked. I also like the dip. It matches the calamaris.


Puttanesca - It's very simple, very pale. Not like the real puttanesca. It came with grilled chicken. I did not like this.


Beef Stroganof - the vinegar was overpowering the dish. The rice was hard and chewy. It looks like it was microwaved.


This is the only Dish I liked. It's called Hole in One. A dessert that's made of Cinnamon Bread. Deep fried and glazed with choco sauce and Vanilla Ice cream. It was delicious. This is the second time I ordered this. So it's a recommendation. It could've been better if there were more scoops of ice cream since there's a lot of cinnamon bread sticks. but it was fine. I LOVED IT!




Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

Jack's Loft
Branches: Libis, Terrazzo Mall, The Block, Trinoma Mall, Greenhills, Robinsons Galleria. Robinsons Manila
Tel. Nos.:   (02) 567-2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...