Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's My Ninang's Birthday!!!

Chocolate Cake P286.00 - was ordered from Goldilocks, lucky for us it was freshly baked, moist in the inside, chocolaty and it's so delicious. *sigh*

It Novermber 27 and It's the best Godmother's birthday! We went to Binangonan to celebrate my Godmother or in Filipino it's Ninang's Birthday. It's a very special day for her, since her daughter, Ate Michelle is not home to celebrate it with her or us, we make sure she's never alone and make it very special for her. i love her. 
  
This is my ninang and my mother...
The bffs took a picture with my ninang's gift, a soft and yellow comforter..
 yes! there's me and my family... eating and posing for the camera...
 T-bone steaks - grilled to perfection.. peppery and tasty! 
Marinated with vinegar, sprite, salt, pepper and a little bit of Lemon Juice. 
 Grilled Porkchops - My mom marinated them, with sprite, salt and pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and kalamansi.
Grilled Chicken - same with the pork marinade. 
 
 Fruta de Crema - (I love saying that Fruta de Crema! hahahaha.. ok guys say it with me FRUTA DE CREMA!!!) if you are a gelatin addict and a lover then this is the dessert you like. in some cases this would have a sponge or a butter cake with filling, but in this case it is made of gelatin with different fruit flavors. 
Grilled Hotdogs - I learned this from my cousin, when grilling hotdogs you have to brush it with  mixed oil, ketchup, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
 Puto (Steamed Rice Cake) and Kutchinta (Brown Rice Cake) - both are steamed rice, but with Puto it's  more of a thick rice and with Kutchinta it's more refine and smooth. 

 fresh fruts, Watermelon, Melon and Pomelo
 Fruit Salad - Cream and Condensed Milk. Whole Kennel Corn and fruits. 


This is me with my Ninang's Cake heheh! YEP! 




So we spent the night bonding and share a lot of laughs and had our stomach full of course...


Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!


Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...