Friday, November 4, 2011

Hoorahhh Flapjacks...

My dearest friends or the interwebs...
I'm very sorry for the delay...
I've been very lazy lately due to the weather and all.. 
And apart from that I stayed in Binangonan Rizal which our internet/wifi is not that cooperative..
So..

Here it goes.. I was waiting for my friend Jessica..
As soon as she arrived, she was complaining she was hungry and the thought that i needed to blog about this restaurant, so i figured why not right?

Immediately i took a bath and just on some of my casual clothes.
Locked my apartment and went to robinsons manila. 

At the entrance there were no receptionist.
I saw one server and the managers were all seating down and discussing things.

I went inside and the place looked like an old diner.
It was clean but it looked old.

I like our server, he was very charming and nice. He was also smiling the whole time me and my friend was there.
The rest room was small but clean.

I was a little upset when I learned that they don't accept American Express Credit Card.

On the table:



Granny's Favorite P125.00  -  mixed apples, orange and grapes. Not my favorite but it was a recommendation from the server so I tried it. It was a big serving as well.


Chocolate Chip P135.00 - it's a milk shake with chocolate chips. 


 


Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings P255.00 - The wings was warm and freshly friend.It was very tasty.




Chicken Stuffed Parmigiana Platter P320.00 - Chicken was a bit bland, I like the pasta , the sauce was sweet. It is very good. 



Blueberry Pancake - P200++ - I like this very much! It is one of my favorite. 

Thank you Everyone..!!


Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl


P.S. Sorry Guys.. This Blog is a little weak...





FLAPJACKS
MIDTOWN BRANCH
Level 1, Al Fresco, Robinson's Place Manila Midtown, Manila
Contact Numbers: 567-2745 / 0917-5078646
http://www.flapjacks.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...