Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NEXT STOP!!!

Flapjacks is all about feel-good food in a feel-good place.
As most of you know breakfast is the most important meal time of the day. So I decided to eat early and where is the best place to have breakfast? Of course Flapjacks.


There are four branches. Since my place is very near Robinson's Manila, where is the best and very convenient place to visit a branch... Aside from that... I find the Managers of Bistro very intriguing and Gesture wise, probably hard to please.. So we'll see.. 

And besides that, I am happy to share with you guys that I just got my Bistro Card and I am very excited to use it!

Anyways! Thank you so much for reading and I’ll tell you about my next top in my next blog!


SEE YOU GUYS!!!!

Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...