Monday, September 5, 2011

C2 Classic Cuisine





Sago Gulaman - classic so delicious and refreshing. I loved it. Not so sweet just the way i like it. Amount though was bitin.. hehehehe

Their take of Fresh Lumpia. Not sure what this is.. but i was not really into this dish. I wasn't sure what they want to do. I think the veggies were over cooked. The sauce tasted spoiled. so didn't really liked that. serving was enough for two. i love the plate. the idea was ok crispy wrapper with the veggies. but the taste was not very nice.

this rice is one of the best carbo i've ever tasted. I liked it very much. I love the crispy garlic topping then sisig rice. was very tasty. I loved it!

crab cakes. the pinoy way. It was ok. Not my fave though. We just had to order a viand that will go with our sisig rice. unfortunately we failed.

Over-all Its ok. Not one of my fave resto though. But it was ok.



Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

C2 Classic Cuisine
Branches: ACCEED Conference Center, Shangrila Plaza, Power PLant Mall, Robinsons Place - Manila, SM Megamall,  Greenhills, SM North Edsa, Loyola Heights
Tel. Nos.:   (02) 567-2402
Website : http://www.cravingsgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...