Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GIMIKS AND FOOD - Gimikainan

Starting today.. 
I'll have a new blog segment - as per my special friend call it.. hahaha!
We'll call it Gimikainan - I love the social life. Drinking beers and having fun! So one night like a month ago.. ME and my team mates decided to hang out and drink.


I decided to share this bar because the chicken was so good that makes me wanting for more.. 
So I'll share this so i could get a discount.. bwahah! kidding!
The chicken is so good!


The ambiance was not as wide as we thought it would be. But It was enough to let us have fun. 
There was a VIP section, where we were. 
There was also the regular section inside the bar.


What's weird is, there were actually students who were already there drinking!Which for me is a minus points for the bar. Music was ok. Nothing new. Dj was hot though! hahaha!
Center Stage there was a Pole.. HAHA!
So obviously someone should be dancing on that pole. 


We had fun!

Bawod Bar & Restaurant
Seaside St., Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City (View Map)
Contact No.: +63927-5339633



 4 buckets of different beers and to think we were only 5
 this is their famous spicy lime chicken - my fave!
 platter-  it was pricy.. not worth it! It should've been more!

 after....
going HOME!

EAT HAPPY EVERYONE!!
Until the next Gimikainan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...