Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Time to go to KOREA

I'm not really into Korean food but my sister said it was nice and food is absolutely amazing. I don't like complicated dish. you know, the one that you will assemble yourself. or cook yourself. it's not that i'm not into that, it's just that you want to eat your order right away and not care about it anymore. something like that? makes sense? unfortunately in this branch that we went to they don't accept credit cards. anyways i still went to this resto with a friend. and surprisingly...


Ordered a lemon ice tea.


I like their plates and their silver wares. Funny though i wasn't able to use it properly. It was too heavy for me.
It was very weird. We ordered 3 dishes and we were surprised when these plates arrived. It was a lot. At first we didn't knew what they were for. but I noticed that with these plates there came 2 kinds of greens so we figured its a vegetable roll for the appetizer.

Seafood Noodles - it's white noodles and seafood. It was very hot. seafood was fresh. I like this noodles. It warms the stomach. The dish was spicy but tolerable.


This is a breaded fish fillet. I like this dish but there was a lot of sauce that overpowered the fish itself. it was partnered with coleslaw and rice.

Lastly, Pork Strips. It was very thinly sliced. This is what I hate about this restos. you take a look at the menu and you see a whole different picture. You can see that pictures tend to look bigger that the usual. Serving was not enough. Taste was ok. And Presentation was poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...