Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Falls off the Bone


I love steaks... I love them!

I usually tell my boy friend that I’m craving for steaks even though we had it like a day before or something like that. I actually say that all that time just so he could agree. After his shift, we met at SM MOA to have dinner then went RACKS.

RACKS is known for their tender and “fall of the bone” steaks. They have this technique in grilling them. I don’t know how you do it but it really tastes good. Their best sellers are the Baby Back Ribs that starts off with P500.00++. Their Hickory Smoked flavored Chicken that starts of at P169.00, is also known. Grown-up or kids also loves coming back for their Mac and Cheese – P55.00.  I’ve been in this restaurant a couple of times.

These are some of their services ;Takes Reservations ,Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Good For Kids, Take Out, Delivery, Waiter Service and Outdoor Seating. They accept credit cards, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.




I love the bright white base architecture. I like the touch of greens and yellows. The chairs and tables are made of wood, they’re very soft and neat looking. I like how they made a concept of exposing their brick oven, so that customers will be able to see how their steaks are grilled.  MOA branch can use little bit of cleaning. But I don’t blame them there were really a lot of diners during that time so, there wasn’t really enough time to sweep the floors or wipe it up.

The receptionist was nice and was able to assist us in getting a seat. But was not able to introduce us to any servers, she just hand the menu and that’s it. Then after a while, a guy went to us and introduces himself, and his name is Sherwin.
Since it’s a steak house and all the incredible sauces or basting sauce for all the steaks are very juicy and messy and not to mention all the servers are wearing white, our server had a few spots on his clothes which I believe came from the steaks. He wasn’t able to recommend any dishes for us so we really had to choose on our own.
But once m and my boyfriend picked a dish we liked he was able to explain what was in it and what are our options which is a big thing because usually as soon as we get our orders done, they just write it down and just leave. That’s it!  He did a good job in explaining and repeating our orders..


My boyfriend had the bottomless Ice Tea – P80.00++. It was cute because the served it in a beer mug, so at first we thought it was a beer but it really wasn’t so that’s cute. And I had the Pink Lemonade - P80.00++, as mentioned I like big serving, unfortunately for this one there wasn’t really any option to have it bottomless and it was not enough.

For our appetizer we had the Buffalo Wings – P207.00 (3 pcs). It’s not that spicy. It has a very light color. It wasn’t that warm either. I like the mild taste, a little bland for my taste but it’s still ok. I would recommend offering this to kids.

          My boyfriend had the Baby Back Ribs – P425.00 (Half Slab), served with corn bread, a choice of side dish which in his case he had the Asian Slaw, Mac & Cheese and steamed rice. The Asian Slaw was a bit dry but tasty and delicious. Mac & Cheese is to die for. And the baby back ribs was so tender and soft! He finished the whole thing.

          I wanted a real steak. I diet – killer steak. I ordered the Beef Ribs – P316.00 (Quarter Slab) – served with corn bread and your choice of side dishes. I had the Potato Salad and Mac & Cheese. I loved the Potato salad. Not too warm and not too cold. I like the taste very Italian. I really liked the ribs. It’s very soft and very tender. I could have another one if I was asked to.

So.. here's the deal.. if you're looking for a hot and super delicious and of course affordable steaks you can always visit RACKS. i enjoyed it.. and surely you will to. Hope you enjoyed...Thanks for reading.. 



Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl


Racks
116 Ground Floor, Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia Pasay
556-4787
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACKS/340692778900




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...