Monday, October 17, 2011

NEXT STOP!

my friends told me to post the next restaurant/ establishment that i'll be visiting and i said that's a good/great idea. so people can expect me or probably join me for a while and see if we agree on something. hmm.. we'll see, so here it goes... 




i'm craving for seafood and I use to have my OJT in one of the bistro group restaurants, i think i mentioned this in my past blogs. where else can you find the best fish and chips in the philippines? and feel as if you're in a ship? 


I will be visiting FISH & CO. MOA on saturday October 22, 2011. I hope to see you guys there and hear those handsome servers say "Welcome Aboard!" 




LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 







Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!


Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...