Monday, October 3, 2011

Short Food Blog : Figaro! Figaro! Figaaaaaroooo!!!

" “Figaro” stands for the highest standards of European coffee culture: the quality and freshness of the beans used, the expert way these are roasted and brewed, the classic design and style of the Coffee Stores, the warmth and genuine thoughtfulness of the service. These standards are maintained to cater to the expectations and criteria of the discerning coffee lover. "

I discovered this amazing pudding from my Godmother's Daughter. My Ate Michelle. After her shift she bought this simple pastry for us and as soon as I scoop a spoonful of that pudding.. I was inlove! I can't get enough of it I had to finish it. 

So today.. i just wanted to eat and drink figaro while wait for my friends to arrive and to blog about this as well since I'm here enjoying my delicious Pudding with Vanilla Sauce P59.00 - The vanilla sauce gives a very wonderful match to the pudding it add a lot of sweetness and it's like heaven.. It's really a world class dish!


With this pudding I ordered my self a good drink - Cappuccino Frost P125.00 - 16oz serving. you can taste the cappucino and it's cold too. It's very refreshing.




Anyways there you have it. Next time you see Figaro Coffee Company. Do try out their pudding ok?

Enjoy Guys!


Eat HAPPY Everyone!!
Kwaizz miya miya!!

Yours Truly,
Zielle a.k.a Fat Girl



Figaro Coffee Company
Branch : Robinsons Place - Manila
G/F Robinson’s Place Manila, M. Adriatico cor. Pedro Gil St.
Manila, Metro Manila Philippines
Tel. Nos.: (02) 536-7890 
Website : http://www.figarocoffee.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...